Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

My I AM poem

I AM
Kalani
I am me
I wonder how the world would look like in 100 years
Jun 29, 2017 2:10:10 PM.jpgI see helpful, caring people around me
I want the world to be more encouraging about the colour of our skins
I hear my friends telling me that I can do it.
I am me

I pretend to be an inspiration, grateful and caring person
I feel the guilt when someone tries to talk to me but I never care to respond
I touch the hearts of my fellow classmates
I worry for my classmates future but hope for the best
I never cry
I am me

I understand that there is no limit to your imagination
I say that there is other species outside of earth
I dream to travel space and explore its many mysteries
I try to do my best so I can have a successful career
I hope that my dreams will come true

I am me

No comments:

Post a Comment